Free shipping on all US orders over $40 and subscriptions!
April 16, 2020
- 1/2 cup Erythytol
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 3/4 cup Butter (softened)
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 32 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup Powdered Erythritol (adjust to taste; regular granulated sugar NOT recommended)
- Berries, Chopped Pecans or chopped pistachios to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F . Line the bottom of a 9 in round springform pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the erythritol and butter, until fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then the almond milk and vanilla extract.
4. Beat in the almond flour, coconut flour, and gluten-free baking powder.
5. Transfer 1/3 of the dough to the lined pan and smooth the top with a spatula. Bake for 18-22 minutes, until the top is lightly golden and spring-y. Repeat with another 1/3 of the dough, then again with the final 1/3 (making 3 layers total).Frosting1. Meanwhile, make the frosting. Beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered erythritol, xylitol and vanilla extract, until smooth.Assembly
2. Let the cake layers cool separately to room temperature before stacking. Frost between the layers, and all over the top and sides at the end. Top with chopped pecans or berries of choice.
Recipe By: Sheila Springer at Organic Family Products
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 13, 2020
August 11, 2020