Free shipping on all US orders over $40 and subscriptions!
January 26, 2019
Tools you will need:
Hand mixer, medium bowl, large bowl, spatula, muffin baking pan or silicone pan. Any size is fine. The larger the pan, the more time the cloud cakes need to be left in the oven.
For Cloud Cakes:
4 Pasture-Raised Eggs
3 oz Cream Cheese
2 tbsp powdered Xylitol (Erythritol, Stevia 20-30 drops) ...start low, add as needed, taste. Note: you can grind your xylitol or erythritol in a coffee grinder to become powder form.
2 tbsp Functional Collagen (Optional)
2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Cream of Tartar (aluminum free)
1 Pinch of Himalayan sea salt or celtic salt
For Whipped topping:
12 oz Heavy Whipping Cream or coconut milk full fat
3 tbsp Xylitol (Erythritol, Stevia 20-30 drops) ...start low, add as needed, taste.
1 tbsp Functional Collagen (Optional)
2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 pinch Himalayan sea salt or celtic salt
Fresh Organic Raspberries, Blackberries, Blueberries and/or Strawberries
Ghee or refined coconut oil to spray the muffin pan.
1. Turn on oven and set to 315 F. Spray plenty of refined coconut oil or ghee on muffin pan.
2. Separate egg whites from egg yolks in 2 different bowls.
3. In a medium sized bowl add yolks, room temp cream cheese, xylitol (or other sweetener), Functional Collagen (Optional), Vanilla Extract, sea salt.
4. In a large sized bowl add egg whites and cream of tartar. Whip egg whites and cream of tartar till stiff peaks.
5. In a separate bowl mix the egg yolk mixture until its all incorporated.
7. Gently add 1/3 whipped egg whites to yolk mixture, once incorporated add another 1/3 and gently fold the egg whites to the yolk scraping from the bottom to top, until the mixture looks fully incorporated. Finally add the last of the egg whites and repeat.
8. Evenly pour into muffin pan and put in the 315 F oven for 25-35 mins or until golden brown.
9. Whip the Heavy Cream, Functional collagen (optional), Sweetener (powder form) of your choice to taste, Vanilla Extract, pinch of salt in a bowl until stiff. It's easiest to use a mixer for this. (If you are using coconut milk, place it in fridge so it can solidify. Make sure you get the type of coconut milk that separates because you will only be using the solid part of coconut milk. Once cold, scoop out solid part and mix with hand mixer along with these other ingredients.)
10. Once the Cloud Cakes are room temperature. Grab a disposable ziploc bag and fill it with topping. Cut off the tip of the bag and pipe topping over the Cakes and garnish with berries of your choice. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 13, 2020
August 11, 2020